Monday, January 12, 2009

WOW! It has been a while since we have let anyone know what's going on. Where do we start?! Emma is pretty much over her RSV! She has a lingering cough thats sounds really bad but really sounds great if you heard it in the beginning. We still don't know if we are pregnant or not. I missed my cycle in December(not trying to be gross or anything) and are just waiting for my doctors visit in the beginning of February. Trev is still working for his dad and having fun. 
Christmas was great. We went up to Ogden to Grandma and Grandpa Adair's house and caught up with my family on the way back home. It is always fun to get away and visit everyone you never see. Emma still didn't really know what to think about it but she had tons of fun playing with all the kids. We were home for new years. In my family we have a little tradition for about the past 4 years now. My nephew Carson and I share the same birthday(new years eve)! We all get together and have a birthday/new years party. It is a lot of fun. 
We are in a new ward now and are LOVING IT!! Bishop Salley is so great. We do miss the old ward. We made lots of friends and absolutely loved the bishopric. I am going to miss everyone that we don't keep in touch with out of church, but as for the rest of you that we do keep in touch with I am really glad for. As some of you know...Trever and I have been called/sentenced(as some put it) to the nursery! We have only been there one week but helped out occasionally in the other ward. We LOVE it! The kids teach us more than we teach them. We are sure of it. Yes they do cry a lot and it tries your patience but their spirits are so strong. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. 
Our car has been having problems and we didn't know why. It wouldn't start in the mornings and had a really hard time starting in the evenings. My dad was down the first weekend in January and looked at it. He found out that my tranny was going out and that all my wiring and plugs needed to be replaced...on top of fixing my brakes that we already knew about. Here is the exciting part! We got a 2002 Honda Odyssey. We have been looking for a new vehicle for a while now and have been waiting for this car to finally have its last stand. We have prayed about where to go and what to get and luckily enough, this van fell right into our hands. WE LOVE IT! 
Anyways, thats it for now. Sorry its so long! A lot has happened and we have been so busy!

2 comments:

King Fam said...

awesome that you got a new car. I understand about nursery. We miss it every Sunday. Good luck on being pregnant

Veronica said...

it's funny that you posted today cause I was just coming to your blog to tell you that you need to give us an update and ask how Emma is doing! I'm glad to hear that she is doing better! And thanks for finally updating on everything...i keep checking but nothing so I'm glad to see everything is going well for you!

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!