Friday, December 19, 2008

So as some of you know..we took Emma to the doctor yesterday. She has had a really bad cough for the past 3-4 days. We thought it was that whooping cough that is going around. It turns out that it was croup and rapidly turned into RSV! The reason it happened so fast for her this time is because she had already had RSV and is more susceptible to it. She will be contagious for at least ten days unless she gets over it before then. Hopefully it wont last as long this time. We don't have to take her to the hospital like we did last time thankfully. We are just asking everyone to keep her in your prayers. THANKS!!

I have my follow up appointment for my fertility drug today so I will let you know how that goes. Hopefully it did something for us. I guess we will see. 

4 comments:

Rach said...

I hope she gets feeling better soon! Your pics are finished and they look gREAT! I am excited to get them to you! We will have to work out a time for you to get them. If I can do anything for you, let me know!

Shelly said...

Hey,
If you need anything, please let me know. I would be happy to do anything for you.

Veronica said...

I hope she is getting better! Let me know if you need anything...

Melissa Hollobaugh said...

Hey Adrianna,This is Melissa, Trever's cousin. My mom told me you guys had a blog and i had to check it out. You guys are the cutest little family. Emma is so adorable, she reminds me of Trever when he was little. I still can't believe he's married. We'll i'm adding you to our blog, and you can check ours out.

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!