Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jury Duty Follow Up! :/

Wow! Jury duty was definitely a growing experience. It's scary having the fate of someone's life for the next little period in your hands. In the beginning there were 16 jurors chosen which was then cut down to 8 by the attorneys. I was chosen first both times...my worst nightmare. I was so nervous. The guy that we were there for let a highway patrol officer on a high speed chase. It turned out that he had marijuana in his car. He also had a 5 month old and a 4 year old in the car with him and his girlfriend. Thats very scary because he reached 120 mph in some areas. They finally stopped him and arrested at the boulevard exit in St. George. 
I did like being called for jury duty because I did meet a lot of people that I probably would've never known. It was a lot of fun getting to know everyone there with me.  Thank you to all of you neighbors that helped us out while I was busy with this. I really appreciate it. 
I am so glad to be done....I missed my EMMA!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

i don't know the song you were talking about. do you have it?

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!