Friday, January 23, 2009

Jury Duty

So I got a letter in the mail saying I had to fill out this paper and send it back in the mail. I am being summoned to be in the jury! I thought ok...what are the chances of them actually calling or wanting me to be in the jury. Sure enough...I jinxed myself. I got another letter in the mail last week saying that I needed to call this number after 6 friday night to receive further instructions. I have to be at the courthouse by 8:30 in the morning. :) I am so thrilled! It will be a new experience...thats for sure. Well its almost midnight and I have to get up early so I am going to bed. NIGHT ALL! :)

4 comments:

Hubers said...

haha- that sucks! Good luck!! :D

Trev and Adri said...

I went and then they just basically said that we needed to be back there at 8:30 monday morning. BLAH! There was no point to today! :) A trip out of the house...that part was great!

King Fam said...

Jeremey's got jury duty too. Although he's been asked to call in twice but has never had to go.

Joel and Kristie said...

How did your first day go?

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!