Thursday, February 12, 2009

Being sick is NO FUN!!

So me and Emma are a bunch of sickies this week. It is absolutely no fun. Poor Trever has to suffer through us being cry babies about our little aches and pains. I don't know how he lucked out to be the only one not sick but I am sure glad that he isn't. I came home Wednesday from taking Trev to work and literally threw Emma inside the house and ran for the bathroom. I have been throwing up for the past two days. I hate throwing up...it's the worst feeling in the world for me, and I hate the after taste! YUCK! Emma was up crying and moaning all night. She was burning up. We finally found our thermometer at 4 am and found out that she was 100.5 degrees. POOR GIRL! She is still not feeling all that great but is at least better than what she was. On top of me throwing up I have had a major tooth ache. I went to the dentist today thinking I was going to get it pulled and found out that I had a big abscess above the roots. The dentist did surgery right there on me. He cut open my gums and drilled the ends of my roots. I now am very swollen and in a lot of pain, not to mention the ugly stitches where he had to cut me open. Luckily they are hidden in my mouth. Dr. Howard told me that I was probably throwing up and being so sick because of the infection that was above my teeth. Now that that is all taken care of I am not feeling the least bit sick like I was before. As for the tooth pain...its pretty much the same but now its from the incisions. I can't wait until its all over. I am so grateful for my family for all of the help they have given me through this whole ordeal. And a big thanks to Kylynne for bringing me lunch today. 

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Hey, do you need any help? I would be happy do bring you a meal. Please give me a call or send me a message on my blog and let me know if I can do anything for you. I MEAN IT!! I would love to help you out.

Hubers said...

I don't know if you got my text last night or not! I hope you did, if not, not that really sucks!! Holy crap- thank goodness for dentists! I really didn't bring you lunch, it was hardly anything. Let me know if I can do anything- I am here all day long doing absolutely nothing! Keep me informed and let me know if there is anything else that I can do!

Trev and Adri said...

We are ok...we don't need meals brought in. It was just another day at the dentist. We are pretty much over our sickness..whatever it was. And YES Kylynne...you did help me out a lot with lunch. It was more than I had eaten for the past two days and it didn't upset my stomach. I love living here though..thats for sure. Everyone is so willing to help.

Veronica said...

I'm sorry you've been so sick! Toothaches really suck...let me know if you need anything!

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!