Saturday, March 27, 2010

Update!!

Wow! I have to appologize for not blogging in forever. I really kinda suck at keeping up on this stuff! Both our computers crashed too so that played a big roll in me being a slacker too. I will do better...I promise!
I'm not sure where to begin!
Trev had his 21st birthday on March 21st. We didn't do much but I got him some gaming things and let him have a night. I think he liked that.

Emma is growing so fast. She is getting so smart. She is learning how to sing the alphabet and how to do head shoulders knees and toes. I love when she sings...she has such a sweet little spirit. She got invited to her very first birthday party a few weeks ago. She loved it. She came home with a little princess wand and bracelets and a little ring pop. I love that she is getting to the point where she can go out and play but doesn't have to have me right there beside her...even though I am most the time anyways. Emma's most special friend is our neighbor Oakley. She loves him to pieces. He is one one of the sweetest boys you will meet. We are blessed to have great neighbors.

Lilly is growing too fast. She is supposed to stay small and be my baby for a while. She is already 3 months. She has laughed at Trev, Emma and my mom but just won't do it for me. Ha ha...Eventually I guess. Her little smiles just melt my heart. Lilly has such a personality already. I can't wait for her to get a little older and get to know her a little more. I love being able to help her and watch her grow. Trever blessed Lilly on Valentines Day. It was such a special experience because he didn't get the opportunity to bless Emma.

I am so thankful that Heavenly Father trusts us enough to bless us with these two beautiful girls. I love being a mom!! :)

1 comment:

Em said...

I love your girls, they are so cute!

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!