Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Its happening!!! Emma is starting to branch out. She's leaving my side and is getting out of her comfort zone to go play with the other kids in the neighborhood. Even though she knows them all..she still has been a little shy. It was so much fun to watch her ride her little bike up the street to play with the kids. She made sure to turn around every 5 seconds to tell me she loved me. She is so sweet. I love her to pieces!
Lilly woke up and was completely happy this morning. I love days like that. I got her dressed and changed her diaper which only made her mood even more happy. She couldn't stop smiling so I couldn't help but stop to take a picture. She is such a sweet little reminder to what life is about. I am so blessed to have both of my girls!
I love you Emma and Lilly!

No comments:

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!