Sunday, March 28, 2010

The best day of the week!!

Can I tell you how much I love Sundays!! I love how life just slows down for a few hours and I get some perfect family time in. Sunday is really the only day that I get to sit back and spend time with Trev because of school and work.
I am so thankful for the gospel in my life. I can't even imagine how it would be to not have all the knowledge of eternity and life after death. I am so grateful for the atonement. I am especially thankful for temples. It is such a blessing to be able to go sit and take part of the peace that is there. I am eternally grateful to have my family sealed together.
I woke Emma up this morning to her actually being in a very good mood. She was so happy to be here and just wanted to hug me and snuggle for a minute. Then Lilly woke up and when she seen me the first thing she did was give me a huge smile. I am thankful for them and the little reminders they give me to what life is really about.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWE your girls are so beautiful. i was actually on your blog the other day thinkin adrianna needs to tell me whats goin on! haha. good to see a blog post from ya! i wish ya the best :) i heart ya girlo!

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!