Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What to be?

So I have been looking around at Halloween costumes and have been getting different ideas from different people about what we should be for halloween. My mom has some costumes that I used to wear when I was a little girl and I think that I found the costume for Emma. As much as I hated being a witch when I was younger...I am making Emma wear my old costume. She looks so cute in it and she likes the hat. I am hoping that it all works out. This way it is a costume that I can put extra warm clothes on her and not have her look goofy. LOL!
Now for me and Trev...I am not sure what we are going to be yet. We decided that we wanted to dress up with Emma but don't know what to be. I guess if Emma's witch outfit doesn't work out and if we can't find costumes for us then I can use my sister's idea....I will be an OVEN(since i have a little baby cooking), Trev will be the BAKER, and Emma can be our little MUFFIN. LOL! Cute huh?!

2 comments:

Em said...

:) Oh the joys of Halloween!

Chase.Keeli said...

that idea is super cute with the oven and the baker and the muffin!!!

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!