Wednesday, October 14, 2009

LILLY UPDATE!!

I had one of my regular doctors visits yesterday! YAY right?! Lucky me I got to do my glucose test. I absolutley hate those drinks. They are GROSS! Anyways..I made it through my blood test for it and everything turned out fine with that so he isn't concerned at all about my legs, feet, and hands swelling. While he was measuring Lilly he was a little shocked to find that she is measuring at 32 weeks instead of the 28 that we are pretty sure that I am at. That is a whole month ahead of schedule. We are going to do an ultrasound on the tenth of November to see if it is just extra fluid that is making me measure bigger or if I am farther along than we are thinking. Either way it works out great for me! :) I love having ultrasounds and seeing the baby!
With the cold and flu season going around they have a lot of rules and regulations at the hospital and doctors offices. While in the hospital I am only allowed to have 2 visitors at a time. Anyone under the age of 14(including siblings) are not allowed. If I am sick I have to go to the hospital for my regular visits instead of the doctors office. Emma can't come with me at all to any of my appointments anymore...but luckily Trever can. Thank goodness for that. They had called and told me that no one was able to come with me and then I talked to them at the office.
I just love cold and flu season....NOT!!! I am just crossing my fingers and hoping and praying that none of us get sick this year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you Adrianna!!

Shelly said...

Sounds like things are progressing well for you. I hope you all stay healthy too. It would suck to be pregnant and get sick. We are dealing with our 2 month old and his fever since Saturday! Not fun!!!

Em said...

That's so exciting!!

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!