Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I NEED A NEW PHONE!!

I have been on the phone with Alltel for a good portion of the day today....so not fun. I have only had my phone since the middle of December 2008 and my phone is already broken. I don't have an available upgrade until August of next year so I can't just get a new one without paying a ton of money that we dont have right now. They told me that it would be $50 just to file my claim for the insurance I have been paying for and then the extra money for a phone to send back to me...GRRR! I am frustrated..I don't see the point in paying for insurance if it does no good anyways. My phone wont charge...the piece that hooks onto my charger is broken and now my speaker is totally gone. You can't put it on speaker at all and when I talk to people it sounds all muffled and its hard to understand or hear. I just love it.
If anyone has an old ALLTEL phone that they aren't using that they wouldn't mind giving up we would really appreciate it! It can't be a number disconnected from nonpayment and of course can't be stolen or it won't work. :)

1 comment:

n.davis said...

have you tried ebay..you can seriously get one for a dollar if you look. i'll ask my dad though if he has an extra. he is an engineer for altell. {which has been bought out by at&t..so i'm wondering if you could get one from them...i'll ask.}

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!