Saturday, March 21, 2009

WOW! What an amazing weekend. It has been so much fun. We stayed at my brothers house in West Valley and Emma got to be entertained by the cousins while I was busy. She had so much fun with my nephew Braxton and neice Dayja. We went to see Trev's grandparents tonight. That was a lot of fun to get to see them again. Emma was acting all funny tho. She hasn't been feeling too hott and was almost acting afraid of them. She is too funny. =D
Career conference was AMAZING! I didn't think that I would have so much fun. I met so many new people and got to bond with the ones that I already knew from unit meetings on Thursday nights. I had a blast. Those women are so positive and upbeat that it is really hard to not have a good time. I wish that every woman could have an experience and be around women like that every day. It is so wonderful to work for a company and work with such supportive women. This trip is exactly what I needed. I am so motivated and ready to jump right in and get started. Let me know if you know anyone or if you would like to book a class. If you don't want to book a class I still need to do facials. I would very much appreciate the support. Can't wait to see you all on monday.
SEE YOU WHEN WE GET HOME!! =D

No comments:

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!