Thursday, March 12, 2009

FInally...some answers!

So I went to the doctor for my annual checkup on monday. We have been trying to figure out what the heck is going on with my body and why we haven't been able to get pregnant. We have been trying for a year now and no luck at all(with exception to the miscarriage). I have done several blood tests and all of that not so fun business. We finally decided to do one last blood test. I had to do a fasting two hour glucose test. We found out that the reason my body is being abnormal is because my insulin levels are through the roof. That really scared me because diabetes runs in my family. My levels for my age are supposed to be at a ten or lower but are really at a 33. YIKES!!! Scary right?! I was working out before we found anything out and have been trying to lose weight but now that gives me that extra push. My doctor also prescribed me METFORMIN to help lower my insulin levels. I have to take 500MG for two weeks and then 1000MG for two weeks after that, and then I go back in to see him. He said that everything should start working again and go back to normal once my weight drops and my insulin lowers. Please keep us in your prayers. Thanks for your support. We will keep you all posted as to what happens after that. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good stuff!! that you got answers... no good about the insulin. but hey your on the right track right! we definitely needa do lunch or somethin i miss u too! haven't seen ya forever!

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!