Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am so excited for today! We are leaving to go up north. I have a MARY  KAY conference up in Salt Lake. We are going to stay at my brothers house and also get to see all of the rest of the family that is up there. This is a trip well needed. Even though it isn't a just for fun trip, it is still a lot of fun. I love being able to get away for a while. Trever and Emma are coming with me thank goodness. I don't do very well being away from them for too long. I am excited to stop by Grandma and Grandpa Adair's house. Emma opens up more and more to them the more we see them. It is so fun. Hope you all have a good weekend. See you soon. =D

1 comment:

Joel and Kristie said...

Have fun!!! We are going up north next month for an apt/fun see the family weekend, those are the best!!! Let us know how your Mary Kay Conference goes!

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!