Tuesday, February 17, 2009

MARY KAY


So I decided to jump back into my MARY KAY stuff for real this time. If you know anyone or if you need anything will you please let me know. I would appreciate the help and support from everyone. I am a little nervous to be doing this because it isn't in my comfort zone. Oh well...new year. I have just decided that I need to reach out and try something new. I want to start doing color classes and other things like that so let me know if I can help you in any way. THANKS EVERYONE!

Adrianna
(435) 680- 2876

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

Don't tell Matt, but I want some stuff--as soon as he gets paid I will call you and spend all of his money:)

Unknown said...

hey my mom and prob sometimes me will want to get stuff occasionally so ill let you know. the last mary kay lady tho was a little pushy so im glad you're doing it cuz you wont make us feel like we have to or anything. i'm so glad i have a friend doin it!!! :)

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!