Monday, December 21, 2009

Wednesday!!

I had another follow up appointment today! I am 80% efaced and dialated to a 4+! We set me induction date for WEDNESDAY!! YAY! I am so excited to finally meet Lilly and have this sweet little spirit back in our home again. Emma doesn't seem to really understand that we will be bringing her home this week but she seems pretty excited when we talk about her. I can't wait to see her with Lilly!
I also got thinking back with this pregnancy...I have been really looking forward to mondays for a change. Its funny how kids change things isn't it! I love being a mom. Its the greatest feeling in the world. I am so blessed to be able to not only have just Emma but now Lilly too. Two beautiful little girls. The Lord is so great to bless us with these tiny spirits! I love everything about them. :)
I will update when I know more about the time we go in and everything! Thanks to all of you for your love and support! <3

No comments:

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!