Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santa Claus is coming to town!


Santa Claus came to the clubhouse tonight so I took Emma down to get pictures with him. She doesn't really know who he is so I have been showing her pictures and such online so she wouldn't be so afraid to sit on his lap. No such luck with that....we set her down on his lap and even though I was right there holding her hand the whole time...she FREAKED OUT! It was aweful. This is as close as she would let me get her to him after that. She was so excited for the candy cane though and even told him thank you. Maybe better luck next year. :) I do have to say...Santa looked really great. I have seen a lot of santa's in my lifetime but none as good as this!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!