Tuesday, November 17, 2009

DIAPER and WIPES BABY SHOWER

OK....so after two people starting to plan a baby shower and then backing out and not being able to do it, the baby shower is officially back on!! My wonderful mother-in-law and sisters-in-law are doing it! They are so GREAT!! I am so thankful to have them in my life!

DIAPER and WIPES SHOWER
Stone Ridge Town Homes Clubhouse in Hurricane
on December 12th

If you would like to come just let me know...leave me a comment with your address or you can email me at blake_adri@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

125 west 960 south
hurricane utah 84737

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!