Tuesday, November 17, 2009

CLEANING...CLEANING...CLEANING!!

This past Saturday was a pretty busy day for us! Friday night I made sure all the house was vaccumed and that ALL the furniture was moved out so we would be ready for the morning! We got up around 7:00 Saturday morning and my little sister came and helped us shampoo our carpets. YAY!! They were in some desperate need of some attention. After the carpets had dried...me, Trev, and even little Emma set to work washing walls..baseboards...doing dishes...doing laundry, and all the other little household chores. I was in a major cleaning frenzie! I wanted/needed my house clean!! I couldn't stand it being the way it was anymore. Everyone else says it wasn't that bad...and who knows...I think I am just nesting!! LOL! We have our semi-anual house inspection coming right around the same time that we will be bringing Lilly home so this will help out immensly. Trev was begging for a break by late afternoon so I decided to give him just that. We all deserved it! THE HOUSE LOOKS GREAT!! Trev is such an amazing guy for putting up with me and helping me out. I sure do love him.
I jumped into the shower while Trev and Emma were playing in the living room...I can't tell you how good that shower felt after such a long day at cleaning. After that...we drove into St. George to do a little Christmas shopping..at Trev's request. He had clipped a coupon from a Target ad at his parents house for a three wheeled princess scooter for Emma. She is going to LOVE it. All of the kids in the neighborhood are always out playing and riding bikes and she is always saying she wants to ride one. I can't wait to see her reaction to it. We also got her a new pair of pajamas. It is an old family tradition of mine to open up one present Christmas Eve..usually jammies! We will have to see how money is to get her anything else for Christmas. I am so grateful that we can base it around CHRIST and teach her what Christmas is really all about! :)

No comments:

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!