Monday, April 13, 2009

DANG DRYERS!

I was in the middle of doing all (ok so I really just started it) my laundry yesterday when all of a sudden my dryer stopped working. It wouldn't do anything but make this funny noise every time we tried to start it. I ended up hang drying a lot of our clothes but eventually just took them over to my mom's house and used her dryer. I am so glad that I have family nearby that I can call on whenever we need anything. This poor old dryer that we have/had has been through a lot. We got it cheap(FREE) from a neighbor when we didn't have one to start with. 
Let us know if you know of anyone that is getting rid of their old dryer or if you know of any cheap places where we can get one. We would really appreciate it. =D

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I have a dryer somewhere. If I can remember who had it last and they don't need it, you can have it. I will let you know if it is available.

Unknown said...

ill let you know:) hey sorry i didnt call u back i had a bunch of missed calls and had been workin all morning and i think in the midst of calling people back there's a few people i missed. the love is still there tho and ill show my mom yer website either way so no hurry i heart you. peace babe.

Melissa Hollobaugh said...

Hey Adrianna, I figured since we don't know eachother then i better tag you so I can know more about you! So check out my blog. Hope you guys are doing good!

KimandMatt said...

Hey that sounds like my dryer. We just moved and the dryer didn't work when we moved in; so we still have the keys to our old place and that dryer stopped working as well. My luck.

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!