Thursday, April 9, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!


It was our two year anniversary this past Tuesday! It isn't really that long to be together but I am very glad that we made the choice to be together for all eternity. We had the opportunity to go to the temple and partake of the sweet spirit there. I love being there. We took a minute to ourselves and sat in the room we were sealed in. What a sweet blessing it is to know that we are going to be together forever. I am so grateful for the gospel and all of the peace and love it has brought into our home!

4 comments:

Brookiespot said...

awww....that is awesome! Love you guys!

Loni said...

2 whole years. . .with many more to come. Thanks for the visit the other day. Regan loved the talk.

Shelly said...

Wow, Happy Anniversary. The time will continue to pass by. We just celebrated nine years!

As far as Mary Kay goes, I will still have to check my schedule. I have been so stressed out and it won't stop with the semester being over. Dave is working at getting hsi masters degree. He will finish during the summer semester, but it has been so stressful. I will let you know if my life slows down. Sorry I am not such a great friend.

Unknown said...

Hey Happy Anniversary!!! that is so rad. you two are an awesome couple i heart you so very much!!!

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!