Monday, November 10, 2008

Pregnant yet?!

So we went to the doctors on thursday for my checkup with my zoloft. We ended up talking to my doctor about not being able to get pregnant again. We have been trying for a long time to get pregnant again and had no success. He talked to me about what we have done and what we want the outcome to be and then prescribed me a pill called Clomid. Its a steroid that wil stimulate me overies and help me get pregnant. I have to wait for my time of the month to start taking them so I haven't tried it yet but I am excited to see the outcome. We will let you know what happens!

1 comment:

Mary Adair said...

hi this is Trevers aunt and uncle
Rodger and Mary Adair
down in hot old Arizona
glad to see your blog ours is : Adairclan8.blogspot.com

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!