Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally dropping weight!

So the ladies in my neighborhood have started doing this fitness program that I got involved in. I am so grateful I did. We weigh in every Tuesday evening and walk every night (well some of us walk every night). We are also putting in a dollar ever time we weigh in and whoever loses the most percentage of fat gets the money at the end of the month. I am so happy with myself for having the discipline and self control that I have had. I have been walking every night and day and started cutting my meals in half and not eating after six o clock. So far I have lost NINE pounds. That is so good for me! I am so proud of myself. Thanks for all your support ladies!! YEAH!!!

7 comments:

Toni de Tiger said...

I'm very proud of you too!! :)

Joel and Kristie said...

YEAHHHHH that is AWESOME I need to join you!!!

Veronica said...

Good job! That is exciting! What time do you girls go walking? Maybe I'll join you for the walk but since i'm pregnant then that is all I can do for now!

Kristen said...

That is so awesome Adri! I'm so proud of you. You are amazing! :D Love ya girl! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. I need to stop by sometime.

Rach said...

That is so awesome! Congrats! Oh, and your pics of Emma are adorable! Since I am trying to get the word out about my photography, I need a few people who will be willing to let me do a photoshoot..I'll email you:)

Kendra said...

Cute blog. I am so proud of you to. It is hard to get motivated. You guys are awesome. You will have to give me trevors email again I didn't quite remember it.

Shelly said...

Hey,
I didn't know you had a blog. I love Blog stalking. That's the only way to find everyone's blogs. Congratulations on the weight loss. You have been working very hard for it. You deserve every pound that you have lost!! Keep it up.

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!