Monday, August 31, 2009

BABY GIRL!!












We went in for our ultrasound on the 18th to find out what we are having! Its another little girl! YAY! Emma is going to have a baby sister!
So this first picture is of her head and stomach, and the second is of her little girly parts and her butt and legs!
Dr. Benham was having a really hard time getting this picture to find out what the sex is so he wants to do another ultrasound just to make sure. That is a big comfort to me to know that he wants to double check! I am such a planner and would so be stressing it if I was expecting a girl and it came out a boy! I know it happens but OH BOY!! I would freak! I am totally loving the thought of having another girl! We are totally set with all of the girl clothes and everything! Girls are so much fun!!! I am so excited to be having this baby! The pregnancy has been so easy and I am loving it! My stomach has been a little more sore than I ever was with Emma but I am just ignoring that little bit of it! Emma is always hugging and kissing my belly! She is so cute! I am excited to actually get this baby here and having Emma actually see her and play with her! She loves little babies!
We were watching Dora the Explorer this morning...it was about Dora becoming a big sister! I asked Emma if she was going to be a big sister and she looks at me and just smiles! About 5 minutes later she looks at me again and says, "Mom, I a big fifter!" LOL!! She is having a hard time with her S's so it was just so cute! I LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!
So after talking about names and changing our mind a million times we finally decided what to name this little girl!
LILLY JEAN MURRI

1 comment:

Shelly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Girls are so much fun. I love the name you have picked out too. I hope it continues to go well for you.

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!