Thursday, June 18, 2009

Emma! Emma! Emma!



Emma is so stinkin cute! I love her to death. She never ceases to amaze me. She is starting to talk a lot and is dancing everywhere she goes! She is learning how to shake her little butt!! LOL!!! Someone please help me! =D 
Some of the things she is getting really good at saying are:
Popsicle 
Mommy-but she calls me nanna because thats what Carson calls me! GRRR!! Cute but very annoying!
Daddy (but mostly she likes calling him Trever because it irritates him and she gets a reaction out of him-she says Trever really good too)
Grandma(which is more of mama)
Chase
Carson
and of course Stacy
Dani(but is trying to say Danielle) its cute
Trent- her lover boy! She adores him!
swimsuit - she loves the water
Wawa -WATER
Doggy - she will then pat her legs and try to call one over...its funny!
Shoe - She loves her shoes!!!!
I want one
I LOVE YOU!! - I love that one the most out of all of them!! :)
Please and Thank you!!
Ok so you get the point....she is talking a lot! I love being around her. She is my little reminder everyday of what I need to be working. She loves to say prayers and is constantly reminding us to say them. 
Anyways...enough about me rambling on! I added these pictures because they are soooo cute! We were in the van watching Shark Tales waiting for Trever to get out of his doctors appointment and she decided to wear my sunglasses while singing popcorn popping! LOL!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

That is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. She will be such a big help with the new little one.

Trever and Adrianna

Trever and Adrianna

The Murri's

We were married April 7, 2007, in Hurricane, Utah, and were later sealed in the St. George Temple. It was August 9, 2008, to be exact. It was the happiest day of our lives. We had our beautiful baby girl August 28, 2007, and had the opportunity to take her to be sealed with us. We are living in Hurricane, UT. Trever is working at S & S Steel while I am lucky enough to stay at home with Emma! Trever is a wonderful support and we are now looking forward to spending forever with each other.

Emma in her shades!